1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have bought 2 water heaters from Egypt duty free shops on 6 Aug 2014 models are ( VLS 80 & Pro Eco 50V 1.5 K) and the agent then a company called Kim cane and installed them and they have stamped the warranty cards. Two weeks ago I had problems in both at the same time the VLS 80 suddenly stopeed working and the screen just stopped working and the other one started leaking.

We called the KIM company (who initially installed them ) and they said they no longer work with Ariston and we had to call another company (Ariston Egypt), they came and changed the main board for the VLS 80 and charged us with 1000 EGP ( 50% of water heater value) and said they will replace the other one with leakage after of course opening it and leaving it as shown in picture. We called several times after and they said they will not change it as we bought it from duty free shop and that it was with an other dealer then.

Do you produce heaters that last for 2 years only, and should I as a consumer have to check dealers before I buy or should I only buy a reputable brand name, and is this what I get for choosing an imported brand from a reputable place and not going for local brands which were much cheaper ? Is it safe for me to use the heatera specially after the technician left it as shown in picture ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ariston water heater. Ariston needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ariston water heater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ariston.

Comments