Cairo, Al Qahirah

My name is Eng.Magdy Dokmak, I'm writing to express my deep disappointment from the awful maintenance service offered by Al-Ettihad Group "One of the ARISTON's official agents here in Egypt resident in Cairo and Alexandria for Maintenance of Ariston products here in Alexandria,Egypt. Our washing machine experienced a failure in the main front panel in the washing machine and they estimated a maintenance cost of 1,030 EGP pounds for fixing it "which is about 1/3 of the washing machine's original price !!!".

We've contacted them two days before the date 17/12/2013 and today is 24/12/2013 we've paid in advance 500 EGP pounds on the date 17/12/2013 and the rest "Which is 530 EGP pounds" to be paid after maintenance and they told us they will come on the next day which is 18/12/2013 and pick up the washing machine to the maintenance place to keep it under supervision. Actually NO ONE SHOWED UP and everyday we called the call service department here in Alexandria and NO RESPONSE. We sent 3 COMPLAINTS to the administrative office that belongs to the group and AGAIN , NO RESPONSE.

Added to that , the call service operator had NO INFORMATION about what's going on neither any control about the workers or I don't know haven't told any maintenance engineer to pass by. Moreover , every call service operator was stalling and delaying , they once say that they'll come at 7:00 pm and the other said the vehicle that is supposed to transport the washing machine stops working at 4:30 pm which made me think that they is a FRAUD involving in this process and a DISRESPECT to me and my schedule as well because we had to take several vacations from work to wait for the maintenance engineer to come and pick up the washing machine and fix it but NO ONE SHOWED UP.

Full name of the customer : Magdy Mohamed Saad El Dien Dokmak.

Street Addess : Block number 8 Abdul Moneim AlAnsari Street "Street number 309 previously" , Smouha , Alexandria , Egypt.

Phone number : +201001748033

Washing machine model : Ariston AQXL 105 6 Kilo-grams.

Serial number : 709241643 * 80395570100

Company's Name : Al-Ettihad Group

Phone numbers : 23480700 till 23480715

Address "Main office in Cairo , Nasr City branch" In arabic:

شارع رقم 127 امتداد شارع رمسيس 2 خلف مبنى اولمبيك جروب , الحى السادس- مدينة نصر

Address In Alexandria " Our direct contact " : Block Number 6/7 Pharmacists towers in Ta'awoneyyat Smouha , Smouha , Alexandria , Egypt.

Comments