I’m living in Alexandria – Egypt, Long time ago and me and my family preferring your products, you will see it in my home, my brothers and sister’s home, Recently I bought a washing dryer machine (FDG9620 BSE), from your agent in Alexandria on February 06, 2016, My wife noted from day one that the Spinning are too loud, she reported the agent who sent a technician on March 22,2016 who convened her that this sound is normal for Ariston washing machine, He tightens some screws advising her it was not fitted well although it has been fixed by the agency’s technician, On July 30,2016, I reported again regarding this extreme loudness during the spinning, again they send their technician who advised that we need to replace the Drum and some internal support arms, and we did On December 12,2016, I complained again as I couldn’t believe that a modern machine can produce such loudness especially my old machine which I bought and used for over than 20 years never produce such loudness. The agency’s technician visited me and advised again that these loudness is normal for this model, I’m wondering if you are producing machines have such loudness, or you are not following up your agencies, I have all evidences and I can record a small film to you show how much the loudness volume, Last action I did, that I pay a complain to our Consumer Protection Agency in Egypt who they are going to investigate and take the case to the court, today Jan 9th , TW , another technician visited me today , and he tighten some screws behind the door and said that i need to minimize the spinning to 800 round/min instead 1200 round/min.

actually i don't believe that an European brand with a a supposed high quality and performance can produce a washing machine in the 2015 - 2016 with loudness like that.

the technician seared that all the new Ariston washing machine has the same noise during spinning . i'll be satisfied if you just confirm this and telling me that this noise or loudness are normal , BTW , i can record the sound with short video and forward to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ariston Fdg 9620bs Ex Washer And Dryer Combination.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments